10 Things a Girl Does When She is Into You
When a Girl Is Into You
Most men are clueless when a girl is providing subtle indications of interest. Here’s 10 subtle clues.
- She seems to appear around you or in front of you “coincidentally” a lot. She wants you to notice her. [You bumped into her at your favorite Starbucks three days in a row. Or “Didn’t I just see her down the hallway a minute ago? Why do I see her in the library now, again?”]
- She makes herself available to you most of the time. [She gives you her number, and she always answers your calls. She also sounds happy, if not thrilled, to hear from you.]
- She listens attentively when she’s in a conversation with you, and she remembers everything you said. [EVERYTHING includes tiny details – your favorite drink and color to your favorite sports team and political views, etc.]
- She doesn’t seem quite herself when she’s around you – can’t relax and self-conscious. [She’s worried about her hair, her make up, her dress, the way she sits, and etc. If she’s usually talkative, she may be quiet and shy around you.]
- Does she find an excuse or ask you a trivia question just to talk to you? [“Do you know where I can buy that book/pen/CD/candy bar/coffee mug (could be anything…)?”]
- She rarely answers your questions with a Yes or No, because she wants you to know her deep and well. She will intentionally but casually disclose personal information that she wants you to know or drops “subtle” hints that she’s interested in going out with you. [When you ask her if she likes sushi, she replies, “Oh, salmon rolls are my favorites! Did you know that there’s a new Japanese restaurant in town?”]
- Her jealousy glands kick in when you talk to other girls or when you mention about your ex girlfriends/wives. [Does she change the topic abruptly when you mention about your ex girlfriend?]
- She flirts with you and doesn’t mind friendly, gentle touches (a touch on the shoulder, hand or arm, or a brief hug). Most girls value their “personal space.” If she doesn’t like you, she would not let you intrude “her space.” However, if she doesn’t mind when you sit close to her or your friendly touches, that’s a good sign.
- She seems curious about your relationship or marriage status. This one is self-explanatory. [She asks your buddies if you have a girlfriend. She checks your ring finger for a wedding band. She asks if you are seeing anyone. Or she simply wants to know what you are doing on a Saturday night.]
- She does nice little things for you to make you happy. She is genuinely interested in the things you do and cares about your feelings and moods. Why? Because your emotions affect her. Many men often lament, “Why are women so difficult to read?” “Why are they so confusing?” “Why do they send mixed signals?” “Why can’t they just say things directly?”
So, Is She Really Into You?
A feedback I got from a fellow blogger was this:
“Well, I’m totally with you, guys. Women are confusing and complicated, very much indeed. However, we, women, can’t figure out you guys either. Which is precisely why I had stopped trying to understand the Martians and decipher their secret codes and hidden messages since long, long time ago. It does make the analytical process a lot easier and less complicated, because there simply isn’t one.”
If You Really Can’t Determine If She’s Into You Or Not . . .
The theory I have adopted: If she likes you, she’ll care enough to tell you (one day…). If she doesn’t, you have got nothing to lose to begin with (means you aren’t that important to him her anyways). If you really want to know and you are getting impatient, the easiest way is: ask her now. Be brave. Good luck!
Still clueless? Check out 10 Essential Tips On Women That Every Man Should Know.