10 Things a Girl Does When She is Into You
When a Girl is Into You Things a Girl Does
Most men are clueless when a girl shows subtle indications of interest. Here are 10 clues that strongly indicates she’s into you:
Things a Girl Does
1. By sheer “coincidence”, you bumped into her at your favorite Starbucks three days in a row. Or “Didn’t I just see her down the hallway a minute ago? Why do I see her in the library now, again?”
2. Taking the initiative to give you her number, she always answers your calls. She’s always available whenever you call or wants to meet up. When she hears from you, she sounds happy and thrilled.
3. When she’s in a conversation with you, she listens attentively and remembers everything you said. EVERYTHING includes tiny details – your favorite drink and color to your favorite sports team and political views, etc. Things a Girl Does
4. She doesn’t seem quite herself when she’s around you. You will notice that she is constantly worried about her hair, her make-up, her dress, the way she sits, and etc. If she’s usually talkative, she may be quiet and shy around you.
5. Does she finds an excuse or ask you a trivial question just to talk to you? “Do you know where I can buy that book/pen/CD/candy bar/coffee mug (could be anything…)?”
Things a Girl Does
6. Rarely does she answers your questions with a Yes or No, because she wants you to know her deep and well. In a casual manner, she will disclose personal information that she wants you to know or drops “subtle” hints that she’s interested in going out with you. When you ask her if she likes sushi, she replies, “Oh, salmon rolls are my favorites! Did you know that there’s a new Japanese restaurant in town?”
7. Her jealousy gland kicks in when you talk to other girls or when you mention about your ex-girlfriends/wives. Does she change the topic abruptly when you mention about your ex-girlfriend?
8. She flirts with you and doesn’t mind friendly, gentle touches (a touch on the shoulder, hand or arm, or a brief hug). Most girls value their “personal space.” If she doesn’t like you, she would not let you intrude “her space.” However, if she doesn’t mind when you sit close to her or your friendly touches, that’s a good sign.
9. Your relationship or marriage status is something she is always curious about. This one is self-explanatory: she may ask your buddies if you have a girlfriend. Subtly, she may check your ring finger for a wedding band or asks if you are seeing anyone. Or she simply wants to know what you are doing on a Saturday night.
10. She does nice little things for you to make you happy and is genuinely interested in the things you do and cares about your feelings and moods. Why? Because your emotions affect her. Many men often lament, “Women so difficult to read!” “Why can’t they just be direct?” “They are so confusing?” “Why do they send mixed signals?”
So, Is She Really Into You? things a girl does
A feedback I got from a fellow blogger was this:
“Well, I’m totally with you, guys. Women are confusing and complicated, very much indeed. However, we, women, can’t figure out you guys either. Which is precisely why I had stopped trying to understand the Martians and decipher their secret codes and hidden messages since long, long time ago. It does make the analytical process a lot easier and less complicated, because there simply isn’t one.”
If You Really Can’t Determine If She is Into You Or Not . . .
The theory I have adopted: If she likes you, she’ll care enough to tell you (one day…). Even if she doesn’t, you have nothing to lose to begin with (means you aren’t that important to her anyways).
Well, if you are getting impatient and really want to know if she’s into you, the easiest way is: ask her now. Be brave. 🙂 And good luck!
Still clueless? Check out 10 Essential Tips On Women That Every Man Should Know.