10 Things a Guy Does When He’s Into You
When A Guy Is Into You
Women are usually more sensory acute than men. They are more intuitive in detecting emotions and when a guy is interested. But there are times that you will meet a guy who is overly shy and discreet in expressing his feelings. For the ladies out there who are curious (and sometimes clueless) as to how a guy feels about you, here are 10 things a guy does when he’s into you. Bear in mind, these are only indicators and you need to calibrate his behaviors before making your conclusions.
The 10 Things a Guy Does …
- He will be distracted when you are nearby and will steal glances at you and if you do notice him, he might look inconspicuous and pretends to look elsewhere.
- He laughs at your jokes even if they are lame and no one laughs. If he is the office idiot, this one doesn’t count.
- He may get nervous and stutters when he speaks to you [provided that he does not stutter in normal circumstances]. This is akin to the phenomenon when one gets tongue tied, head over heels and world got turned upside down. It has something to do with the bodily chemicals when one is in love.
- He listens to you and remembers everything that you say, no matter how insignificant or crappy those things are.
- He makes time and does little tasks and favors when you ask him. Just make sure that he is not the office ‘doormat’ that does things for everybody.
- He notices new things about you and compliments you on your new hairdo, new dress, new shoes, etc.
- He appears jealous when you are with another guy. According to Dr. David Buss in his book, The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex , jealousy is a defense shield of love that men use to fend off constant threat from rivals and the possibility of betrayal from a partner.
- He treats you a little different than how he treats other girls. Somehow, because he thinks of you a lot, he subconsciously displays more affection for you without realizing it.
- He talks and looks at you differently than other people. It could be a longer eye contact or a more distinct smile when he talks to you.
- When you are conversing with him and your friends, he responds mostly to you and not so much to your other friends. He looks at you whenever you speak and he may act as if your other friends do not really exist.
With all being said, the most ideal way to find out is to ask him if he is interested in you or drop hints. Anyway, most girls are pretty intuitive. If you get the feeling that he likes you, he probably does.